Your profile on our portal serves mainly as an access point where you can download new versions of CloverDX products and manage your licenses. Besides that, you can also get access to CloverCARE Support or send an inquiry to our sales team for additional products, upgrades, services etc.
Articles in this section
- CloverETL is now CloverDX. What does it mean (EULA, maintenance, support policy and so on)?
- How should I configure the memory for CloverDX Server?
- What is my profile for?
- I am new to CloverDX. Where can I find training materials, tutorials and information?
- Production vs. Milestone Releases, which one should I pick?
- How to make sure upgrading from version X to version Y (possibly across multiple intermediates) will be a success?
- How do I deploy CloverDX Server to Cloud?
- How can I check the status & progress of tickets I've submitted?
- What do I need to supply to Support in order to speed up the response?
- How do I know if the bug I reported is fixed?