If you didn't pay your maintenance, you are no longer eligible to receive support from our Support team and download new versions of CloverDX, which contain new features, various improvements, and fixes. However, you can still use your CloverDX (CloverETL) software and licenses without any functionality limitations.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my company information?
- I want to change my login email address.
- I need to add/remove/update users who have access to licenses or can submit/review tickets.
- I need to add or remove a user. Can I remove myself?
- I forgot my password and want to recover it.
- I want to change my password.
- Why do I see "No valid license" in a particular version?
- How do licenses work? What should I do to renew after I pay maintenance?
- What are RETIRED and EOL (End-Of-Life) versions?
- User X is a part of my team but cannot see our licenses/tickets. Why?