There are 2 ways you can submit a new ticket to CloverCARE Support:
Articles in this section
- CloverETL is now CloverDX. What does it mean (EULA, maintenance, support policy and so on)?
- How should I configure the memory for CloverDX Server?
- What is my profile for?
- I am new to CloverDX. Where can I find training materials, tutorials and information?
- How to make sure upgrading from version X to version Y (possibly across multiple intermediates) will be a success?
- How do I deploy CloverDX Server to Cloud?
- How can I check the status & progress of tickets I've submitted?
- What do I need to supply to Support in order to speed up the response?
- How do I know if the bug I reported is fixed?
- CloverDX is acting strange, I’m getting error XYZ. I want to find all the possible information for this error.