Firstly, double-check your email address spelling, then try retyping your password (especially if the password gets pre-populated in the browser). If this does not help, try retyping your password into a blank document where it is readable to double-check the correct spelling. If this does not work, try resetting your password and signing in again with the new password (you can refer to the "I forgot my password and want to recover it" article). If this also does not work, please contact CloverCARE Support.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my company information?
- I want to change my login email address.
- I need to add/remove/update users who have access to licenses or can submit/review tickets.
- I need to add or remove a user. Can I remove myself?
- I forgot my password and want to recover it.
- I want to change my password.
- Why do I see "No valid license" on a particular version in the Customer Portal?
- How do licenses work? What should I do to renew after I pay maintenance?
- What are RETIRED and EOL (End-Of-Life) versions?
- User X is a part of my team but cannot see our licenses/tickets. Why?