Generally speaking, users always receive an automatic response to their ticket via email from customer support. If you have not received the reply yet and you would want to check the status of your ticket, perform one of the following:
- Navigate to the Customer Portal and sign in with your credentials. Once logged in, navigate to "List all tickets" (in the Product Support section on Your Home page) and then open the ticket in question to check its status and progress. You can also display the Main Menu by clicking your name at the top right corner or the hamburger menu in the breadcrumbs navigation. The ticket-related menu can be found in the "Support & Services" section.
There are 4 available states of the tickets:
- New (Newly submitted ticket)
- Open (CloverDX support is working on the ticket)
- Awaiting your reply (CloverDX support is waiting for your reply)
- Solved (this ticket has been resolved and no additional update or reply is expected)
- Another option is to simply send an email to email@example.com asking for an update.