Generally speaking, users always receive an automatic response to their ticket via email from CloverCARE Support. If you have not received the reply yet and you would want to check the status of your ticket, perform one of the following:
- Navigate to the CloverCARE Support Portal and sign in with your credentials. Once logged in, navigate to "My tickets" and open the ticket in question to check its status and progress. There are 4 available states of the tickets:
- New (Newly submitted ticket)
- Open (CloverCARE Support is working on the ticket)
- Awaiting your reply (CloverCARE Support is waiting for your reply)
- Solved (this ticket has been resolved and no additional update or reply is expected)
- Another option is to simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for an update.