Milestone releases grant you early access to features that we're working on. You can test these features and use milestone releases for development. The milestone version support is limited and only provided until the next release. Please be aware that the milestone version is not recommended for mission-critical deployments due to lack of testing.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my company information?
- I want to change my login email address.
- I need to add/remove/update users who have access to licenses or can submit/review tickets.
- I need to add or remove a user. Can I remove myself?
- I forgot my password and want to recover it.
- I want to change my password.
- Why do I see "No valid license" in a particular version?
- How do licenses work? What should I do to renew after I pay maintenance?
- How are Milestone versions supported?
- What are RETIRED and EOL (End-Of-Life) versions?