There are 2 ways you can submit a new ticket to CloverCARE Support:
- Navigate to the Customer Portal and sign in with your credentials. Once logged in, navigate to the "Submit a new ticket" link in a Product Support pane on the main page and fill in at least the required fields. Or you can find the link also in the main menu (to access the main menu, please click your name at the top right or the hamburger menu in the breadcrumbs navigation).
This is a preferred option and allows you to select the initial severity of your ticket:
- Urgent: Production system outage, severe preventing production workflows, critical security issue
- High: Core functionality impaired in production or significant performance degradation, high-security issue
- Normal: Moderate impact on usage but product remains functional, non-production outage impacting critical milestone, issues discovered in design development or upgrade process
- Low: Minor, cosmetic, or documentation-related issues and enhancement request
- Another option is simply to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. As long as the appropriate email contact is used to send the email, the ticket is properly assigned to the organization. The ticket is available for review in the Customer Portal once the user logs in later.
The rule of thumb is the more information we have, the faster we can deliver a solution.
- Be specific.
- Ideally, ask the question by using proper technical terminology and naming to avoid confusion.
- If you ask anything about CloverDX or a 3rd party software, make sure you include its type and version.
- If the technical question concerns your particular setup, provide us with details such as the version of CloverDX Designer and/or Server, your operating system, application server and/or database, your Java version, or anything that you find relevant to the issue. More information can be found here.
- If you stumble upon an error, provide us with a screenshot and/or a log file.