There are 2 ways you can submit a new ticket to CloverCARE Support:
- Navigate to the CloverCARE Support Portal at https://support.cloverdx.com and sign in with your credentials. Once logged in, navigate to the Submit a ticket tab and fill in at least the required fields.
- Another option is to simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The rule of thumb is the more information we have, the faster we can deliver a solution.
- Be specific.
- Ideally, ask the question by using proper technical terminology and naming to avoid confusion.
- If you ask anything about CloverDX or a 3rd party software, make sure you include its type and version.
- If the technical question concerns your particular setup, provide us with details such as version of CloverDX Designer and/or Server, your operating system, application server and/or database, your Java version or anything that you find relevant to the issue. More information can be found here.
- If you stumble upon an error, provide us with a screenshot and/or a log file.