Did you come across any issue in CloverDX? In order to have it resolved as quickly as possible, consider attaching the so-called Support Package when contacting us. In Server GUI, go to Configuration → System Info → Support Package. It is recommended to attach it to all tickets related to the stability, connectivity, or performance of the server.
The package is a ZIP file containing information collected from CloverDX Server and the execution environment, namely:
- CloverDX Server configuration
- CloverDX Server log files
- Application container log files
- Java Virtual Machine attributes
- Java system properties
- Operating system properties
- Server core thread dump
- Worker thread dump
Also, try to provide all the information applicable to your situation.
- Does the issue appear in a local Designer project or does the issue appear in a remote Server project?
- Attach a runnable example graph throwing the error, plus all files necessary to run it (externalized connection files, metadata files, custom jar files etc.) Delete or disguise all sensitive information such as passwords etc.
- Did the issue appear just once or does it appear on a regular/intermittent basis?
- Has anything changed in your system recently?
- Which steps led to the occurrence of the issue?
- Did the issue appear in previous versions of CloverDX as well?
The rule of thumb is the more information we have, the faster we can deliver a solution.