- Navigate to our portal https://www.cloverdx.com/ and sign in with your credentials.
- Continue to the Downloads tab and choose your preferred version (by default the latest version is selected). Should you need any other than the latest version of CloverDX, scroll down the Download page > click on the required version > Select an Update.
- In the CloverDX download list you have multiple options:
- On premise - specific WAR file for an application server of your choice. For production usage, we recommend downloading the .war package for one of the listed application servers of your choice. Details can be found at https://doc.cloverdx.com/latest/server/installation-enterprise.html
Please note that for production we recommend switching from Derby to a more robust database (Oracle, Postgres, MySQL, etc.)
- On premise bundle - a pre-packaged bundle that contains a CloverDX Server .war along with a pre-configured Apache Tomcat and Derby database. Choose this option, if you want to start using CloverDX instantly without the need for a complex setup. Just keep in mind that it is not recommended for production usage without further configuration.
- On premise docker - the Docker file contains all the necessary settings and configuration to easily run a production-grade CloverDX Server in a container, greatly shortening the time it takes to configure a production Server. For more information and details on how to use containerized CloverDX, see our github repository at https://github.com/cloverdx/cloverdx-server-docker
- Cloud - Currently we support AWS Marketplace (https://doc.cloverdx.com/latest/server/aws-marketplace.html) and Azure Marketplace (https://doc.cloverdx.com/latest/server/azure-marketplace.html). The cloud architecture contains a standalone CloverDX Server with good defaults and recommended environment.
- All-In-One - CloverDX All-in-one (Designer+Server) Installer is a standalone package that contains all required components to run CloverDX Server and Designer including Apache Tomcat application server, Java and Derby database