There are several reasons you might see "No valid license":
- Your license may have expired.
- DXU subscription licenses are set to expire at the end of the term and need to be renewed before you can continue using the product. If you have renewed your subscription, a new active license should be available for you under License keys. Please contact your account manager if you are having issues accessing your renewed licenses.
- When a trial license expires, the license is no longer available in Product downloads.
- Even some Legacy (perpetual) licenses are set to expire after some time. Please check with your account manager for further instructions.
- (Legacy/perpetual licenses only) You may no longer have active maintenance. You can only download product versions released during your active annual maintenance term (CloverCARE). If you have not extended your CloverCARE maintenance, newer versions will not be available to you. You can still download older versions and their latest bugfix and security releases. Please check with your account manager to extend your maintenance period or switch to one of the subscription plans.
- If you still believe you should see your license, please submit a new support ticket or shoot us an email at email@example.com and we will assist you.
Get a new license key every time you upgrade
Please note, that when you upgrade, you must always get a license key that corresponds to the new version. License keys unlock versions they're issued for and all prior versions.