All CloverDX customers get access to the CloverDX Customer Portal – the one place where you can manage “everything CloverDX”. Here’s why it makes sense to use the Customer Portal:
- Review your plan(s)
- Allocate units and access license keys (How do I allocate DX units to licenses)
- Download and Upgrade product packages
- Submit and track support tickets
- Request and track Professional Services (What are Professional Services and how to use them)
- Review plan(s) that need your attention
- Easily contact your account manager
- Access important security announcements and updates
The CloverDX Customer Portal serves as an access point for account administrators as well as end users. Administrators can manage plans and licenses, while users are slightly more limited to just accessing their license and product support.
How do I access the CloverDX Customer Portal?
Here’s a link to sign in to the Customer Portal
Every customer receives an email with access instructions. Please look for an email from “support.cloverdx.com” with Customer Portal access credentials. If you no longer have that email but you know the email address you’ve provided us, you can Reset your password. In any case, feel free to email us at email@example.com and we’ll assist you.
Your first steps
When you log in for the first time, we advise you take the following steps and checks:
- Watch a short introduction video that will walk you through the portal
- Review your profile and contact information and contact your account manager if it’s incorrect
- Before you can use your newly purchased products, you will need to allocate your units into licenses. See How do I allocate DX units to licenses?
How do I manage my plans and what is unit allocation?
Most customers purchase so called “DXUs”, units that can be allocated into CloverDX product licenses. A DXU can be turned into a single seat of a CloverDX Designer or multiple DXUs can be used to create an instance of CloverDX Server (e.g. 8 units can be allocated on one 8-core Server instance).
After you’ve purchased your DXUs, you will need to allocate them into licenses that you can then use to activate the product. For more information see How do I allocate DX units to licenses?